How to drag an event to the next week

rit...@knstek.com

May 13, 2014, 3:33:34 AM5/13/14
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends
I would like to know if there is some way to drag an event from current week and drop it to the next week i.e suppose my event is on 5/13/2014 and I would like to move it to 5/20/2014.

Thanks
Rituraj

Wilmer Piedrahíta

Apr 23, 2015, 9:00:54 AM4/23/15
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com
HI, I'm also interested in this feature, did you get any workaround?

Rituraj Mishra

Apr 24, 2015, 1:18:29 AM4/24/15
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com, wilmerpi...@gmail.com
Sorry mate  this feature is possible,we too could not implement this feature in our project. I don't think this feature is possible as google also doesn't provides this feature in its calendar. Only workaround i can think of is to use a monthly calendar and use drag and drop feature in it. If you need any help on that feel free to get back to me.

Thanks
Rituraj

Dương Hoàng Long

May 2, 2015, 2:31:45 AM5/2/15
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com, rit...@knstek.com
Hi!
You can't user drag event for this. I have use eventClick and this my idea.
I hope this can help you!

Vào 14:33:34 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 13 tháng 5 năm 2014, rit...@knstek.com đã viết:

Wilmer Piedrahíta

May 14, 2015, 5:54:30 PM5/14/15
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com, rit...@knstek.com
Hi, Thanks for your response.

I really appreciate your time answering my question.

Is it possible to you to share some code about how did you achieved that? I'd tried to add som more field values to Calendar events with no success yet. I haven't been able to retrieve more data from my database or to send new field values to database from calendar events.

It looks very interesting the fact of adding new fields to the form and get those new fields from database.

Hope you could help me with that.

Regards,

Wilmer