How to remove downloaded files so they fade

kbro

May 31, 2017, 12:38:38 PM5/31/17
to jQuery-File-Upload
I've created an app based on the "jquery-ui.html" example and written a Perl backend script using the jQuery::File::Upload package which supports the concept of multiple image "folders".  When I swap from one folder to another, the newly-downloaded images fade-in.  However, I can't work out how to get the old images to fade-out (like happens to images queued for upload when the "Cancel upload" button is pressed).  At the moment my code goes:-

$('#fileupload .files .template-download').remove();

which causes the elements to vanish instantly.  How do I get the fade-out transition to occur?

Thanks