Multiple Thumbnails

Pete Clark

Aug 21, 2017, 12:47:50 PM8/21/17
to jQuery-File-Upload
I need to create multiple thumbnails at different sizes for each image. These images will be in a different folder to the uploaded images.

I can do it in a separate program, because the file names are added to a database, so I can see what files need to be dealt with, and which are already done, by changing the record in the database. I would do this via regular Cron jobs.

But I can't see where to start the code, and it would be so much more elegant if it were done at the same time as the uploads.

Has anyone done this? Where should I make the junction to the new code in JQuery File Upload?