[VOTE] Re-elect Alex Sexton to the jQuery Foundation Board of Directors

Dave Methvin

Jun 24, 2016, 12:49:26 PM6/24/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
This is a vote to re-elect Alex Sexton to the Board, with a term ending June 24 2017.

There are currently nine jQuery Foundation board members. Alex is excused from voting as he is ineligible to vote for himself. This vote will pass if there are five or more votes in the affirmative.

Mike Sherov

Jun 24, 2016, 1:00:31 PM6/24/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
+1

--

---

Mike Sherov

Dave Methvin

Jun 24, 2016, 1:08:57 PM6/24/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
+1

michael Peachey

Jun 24, 2016, 1:51:29 PM6/24/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:08 AM Dave Methvin <dave.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Anne-Gaelle Colom

Jun 24, 2016, 3:22:52 PM6/24/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
+1

On 24 Jun 2016, at 18:09, Dave Methvin <dave.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

--

---

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.

Dylan Schiemann

Jun 24, 2016, 7:37:32 PM6/24/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
I am going to abstain in voting for Alex (a vote of 0, not +1 or -1),
which is a painful choice as I think Alex is a tremendous asset to the
foundation, and I deeply respect his perspective.

As Alex has stated recently, he simply doesn't have more time to offer
to the foundation, and with the work the foundation needs to achieve
this year, we probably need more help.

So if I had my choice, I think Alex would be a stronger asset to the
foundation in another role that he felt would make the best use of his
limited time.

Regards,
-Dylan

on 6/24/16, 12:22 (GMT-07:00) Anne-Gaelle Colom said the following:
> +1
>
> On 24 Jun 2016, at 18:09, Dave Methvin <dave.m...@gmail.com
> <mailto:dave.m...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> --
>>
>> ---
>
> The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
> guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England.
> Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.
>
> This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you
> have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove
> it and its attachments from your system.
>
> --
>
> ---

Dylan Schiemann
https://sitepen.com/

Andy Smith

Jun 25, 2016, 8:43:54 AM6/25/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Gabriel Schulhof

Jun 26, 2016, 11:03:53 PM6/26/16
to jQuery Board (Public)
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 7:49:26 PM UTC+3, Dave Methvin wrote:
> This is a vote to re-elect Alex Sexton to the Board, with a term ending June 24 2017.
>

> There are currently nine jQuery Foundation board members. Alex is excused from voting as he is ineligible to vote for himself. This vote will pass if there are five or more votes in the affirmative.

+1

Dave Methvin

Jun 27, 2016, 5:04:44 PM6/27/16
to jquery-bo...@googlegroups.com
Voting is closed. With six votes in the affirmative, this vote passes.

+1

--

---