Accessibility Camp DC, October 9

Jennison Mark Asuncion

Sep 26, 2010, 9:17:21 AM9/26/10
to jquer...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For those of you in the Washington DC area, we are two weeks away from
the 2nd annual Accessibility Camp DC. This free, participant-driven
event will take place at MLK Library in Washington D.C. on Saturday,
October 9. In the spirit of other unconferences/barcamps, we will
invite attendees to either present on a relevant acccessibility topic,
or to come and learn in an informal, open atmosphere. The audience is
expected to be broad to include web/software developers, usability
and accessibility professionals, end-users with disabilities, and
others who have an interest in IT accessibility topics.

For more info and to register, go to http://www.accessibilitycampdc.org

Jennison

--
Jennison Mark Asuncion