Scrolling content

已查看 41 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chris Haley

未读,
2013年2月15日 15:53:012013/2/15
收件人 jqt...@googlegroups.com
I have a list that extends past the viewport but for some reason I can't get it to scroll.  You can't see the bottom options of the list.  I was under the impression that all one needed to do was add the "scroll" to the class of the container and it would work.  I tried adding it to the page container (<div>) and the list container (<ul>) with no luck.

How do I get content to scroll?

I'm using PhoneGap + jQT (Zepto) on an Android phone.

Chris Haley

未读,
2013年2月18日 14:31:262013/2/18
收件人 jqt...@googlegroups.com
For the sake of posterity and helping people dealing with this in the future, I found a hack to work around this bug.  Someone used it for fixed bars and it seems to have fixed the scrolling issue described above as well.

For information on implementing the hack (commending out 2 lines of css), see the link below.  I understand this may introduce more errors (possibly along the lines of breaking 3d animations) so use it with that knowledge.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子