Now available on `master` branch: Animation Reliability Improvements (and two experimental extensions)

Thomas Y

Nov 21, 2012, 4:52:41 PM11/21/12
to jqt...@googlegroups.com
Hi jQTouch community,

I made some improvements around animation reliability and like to ask
the community to test it.

Before the patches, rapid tapping would break the navigation. You
might still able to cause animation confusion, but it navigation
should still work. Please report otherwise.

I am also sneaking in two small experimental widgets: `menusheet` and
`actionsheet`. You can either send me feedback or file an issue at
github.

Happy Thanksgiving!

---
Thomas @ BeeDesk
- Maintainer of jQTouch
ActionSheet_Small.png
MenuSheet_Small.png

Manmade

Feb 8, 2013, 5:32:52 AM2/8/13
to jqt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas
I have a question that you do know :-)

Im trying to load a page that is transparent so that you see the menu(index
page) underneat and I have looked at you actionsheet, but I cant really find
out how to fix it.
Im loading external pages as you know and this is what I have:
#pdfmenu{
background-color: transparent;
background-image: none;
z-index: 30;
}
header
some text

But the it only show a white background, since this page has the z-index 30,
it is over the index in order and setting background to transparent should
do it?
Wrong... its not :-)
What am I missing?
Thanks a lot.