View does not follow screen orientation

websp...@web.de

Nov 8, 2013, 5:00:44 AM11/8/13
to jqt...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

after days of searching and trying the normal hints given on the Internet (shouldAutorotate, supportedInterfaceOrientations, NavigationController, TabbarController, ...) I am really desperate. After upgrading to IOS7 my iPad is not able to adjust specific views. Login in to my app (first Screen) works well with all orientations. Watching the list of accessible orders works as well with all orientations. Calling the third Screen, the order Details, screw me up. This view is always fixed to the left upper Corner of Portrait mode. No matter what size I give to it it always starts in the upper left Corner of the devices Portrait mode. Wether ist size is calculated for Lanbdscape it extends the Screen to the right and does not fill the Screen to the bottom. All other views rotate correct except this one. I am desperate. I checked the view Settings in source as well as in storyboard. There is nothing extraordinary to mention. I compared it to other views that work correct. I can not find any difference.

Is there anybody out there who can help me with some more hints ?

Thanks in advance,

Andree
iOS Simulator Bildschirmfoto 05.11.2013 04.48.25.png