When table exceeds screen width, can't drag to scroll

jhu...@atioinc.com

Apr 17, 2013, 11:55:47 AM4/17/13
to jqt...@googlegroups.com
I've been fighting this for a while now, I'm hoping somebody here can help me. I'm using .net mvc and razor 4. I have an html where I dynamically create a few divs, and links between then (the idea is pagination for many entries). In each div, I have a table with entries. My problem is, even though the table is wider than the view, I can't drag horizontally to see the rest of the table.
If I resize the window (chrome with user agent changed or opera mobile emulator), the table resizes just fine, but if I go lower than the table width, the extra part is just inaccessible.

I've tried with only one div just in case it's a problem with the fact that there's many of them (they all have different ids, only one has class current, and links between then work fine). Same result. I've tested it in Android stock browser (not sure but it has to be ICS at least), in Opera mobile in GB, in chrome with user agent changed, and Opera Mobile Emulator.
Thanks in advance, Jennifer.