Latest version that works with Android?

Manmade

Jun 22, 2013, 8:31:07 AM6/22/13
to jqt...@googlegroups.com
Im using an old version - rev 166 and it has problems with double clicks, it loads the div 2 times if you double-click.

So I thought that I should get the latest jqtouch files and I downloaded the latest files from github and tested it on my Samsung Galaxy 9001 with Android 2.3.3 and it is not working.
The zepto files work, but the jquery version is not loading any subpage(divs) on my Android (iPhone is working). I tested with the demos/main/index.html file in the download.

I have a lot off different subpage today that uses jquery - working with rev166, and I don´t know if they will work with zepto or not so I like to use the jquery version, just so I don´t have to redo any off my subpages.

So I wonder witch is the latest jquery version that works on the Android?
And where can I find it?
Thanks.

Manmade

Jun 22, 2013, 9:13:05 AM6/22/13
to jqt...@googlegroups.com
I found out that in jqtouch.js you have to have useFastTouch: false, it is set to true and that is not working with the Android.
However, the latest master on github is animation verry strange, it loads a black page before it loads the div you are navigating to.