Help on Bar Charts

Vamsi Krishna

Sep 11, 2019, 1:03:51 AM9/11/19
to jqplot-users
Hi,
Can help me on the bar chart i have a requirement that need to have 2 different charts for the same group. please find the attached image. can help me how to do using jqplot. since we are using jqplot for charts.
Thank you
Vamsi
exbarchartrequ.png

Igor P.

Sep 16, 2019, 11:17:32 PM9/16/19
to jqplot-users
Really this chart makes no sense and I don't think jqplot or any other chart engine can produce that. Try google "bar chart example" for more information.
Bar chart always corresponds the 2 dimensional data array and what data you have for that chart ?
I think you need a different chart type but can't suggest anything without seeing the data to render.

Cheers.

Chetan Sharma

Oct 8, 2019, 12:15:19 AM10/8/19
to jqplot-users
It is not very clear from what you ask. But if you want to plot bar for two different values having separate scales, you can plot one series on yaxis and the other on y2axis.

- Chetan