jqplot now using grunt

Paul Pritchard

Oct 13, 2015, 3:02:18 PM10/13/15
to jqplot-dev
I've committed changes that switches the toolchain to grunt.  Now we are using all javascript-based tools, except for NaturalDocs.  Hopefully, we'll be able to convert from NaturalDocs to JSDoc soon.

Let me know if you find any problems with the grunt build process.

--Paul

Johan Bové

Oct 31, 2015, 8:32:04 AM10/31/15
to jqplot-dev
Thanks Paul for this move towards Grunt.
Generating the Project seems to be working flawlessly.

Regards
Johan

Agastiya S. Mohammad

Apr 29, 2016, 9:32:28 AM4/29/16
to jqplot-dev
dear Paul,

Pls cmiiw, I have downloaded the 1.0.9 version and found that the js files in plugins directory do not get minified/uglified.
I also tried to build this with Grunt with the same result.
I have to eliminate the '!dist/plugins/*.min.js' in Gruntfile.js to fix this.

thank you btw for maintaining the lib.

brgds,

mikeschel...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2017, 12:35:59 PM11/27/17
to jqplot-dev
The Examples sub folders have no files and the examples refer to minimized .JS files which are missing as well.