A few pull requests

Bruno

Feb 29, 2016, 2:04:46 PM2/29/16
to jqplot-dev
Hello,

It's great to see jqPlot being more actively maintained again.

I've just submitted a few pull requests. Some of them are issues I had already mentioned on Bitbucket a while ago.

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/58
  This is mainly a number of minor bug fixes for the examples (wrong links). It also adds a bar chart resizing example. (This additional example was there to illustrate https://bitbucket.org/cleonello/jqplot/pull-request/61 but it has now been fixed in https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/25 anyway.)

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/59 is a bug fix.

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/60 is implementing a feature that was intended to be implemented, but wasn't.

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/61 is a new feature.

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/62 is also a new feature.

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/63 is a bug fix.

- https://github.com/jqPlot/jqPlot/pull/64 is also a bug fix.

I hope that it helps and that they're OK with the contributing guidelines (I've tried to add screenshots when possible to explain the issues). Please let me know if there are issues with any of them, I'll try to improve them if needed. (There's no urgency to address them.)

Best wishes,

Bruno.

Johan Bové

Mar 1, 2016, 3:40:38 AM3/1/16
to jqplot-dev
Hello Bruno,

Thank you very much for sending in these Pull Requests! Really appreciating the effort you put into this.
I will try to get in touch with Paul Pritchard since he's the primary maintainer of the project, so we can integrate these as smooth as possible.
Perhaps you would be interested in becoming part of the maintainers team yourself?

Best Regards
Johan

Bruno Harbulot

Mar 21, 2016, 1:03:32 PM3/21/16
to Johan Bové, jqplot-dev
Hi Johan,

I wouldn't mind becoming one of the maintainers, but I can't guarantee how much spare time I'll be able to spend on this unfortunately. It depends on what the expectations of the community are.

There's one idea of feature that I'd like to discuss here before trying to implement it, but that's not necessarily linked to my potential status as a maintainer. (I'll send a separate e-mail to discuss this idea.)

Best wishes,

Bruno.