How to view and delete a record from saf.db file.

Hussain lala

Apr 24, 2024, 6:43:09 AMApr 24
to jPOS Users
Dear All,

I have a saf.db file created which has a record that I want to clear as it is no longer needed to be sent, how can I open the db file and remove record from there?

Alejandro Revilla

Apr 24, 2024, 1:03:15 PMApr 24
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hussain,

You can use the Space interface for that. You open the Space using:

    Space sp = SpaceFactory.getSpace("je:yourspace");
    Object obj = sp.inp ("YOURQUEUE");

If you want, you can print your object in order to make sure you have removed it.

As a precaution, you can call sp.rdp("YOURQUEUE") first in order to get the object without removing it, and then remove it with sp.inp once you're confident it's the proper one.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 7:43 AM Hussain lala <hussai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I have a saf.db file created which has a record that I want to clear as it is no longer needed to be sent, how can I open the db file and remove record from there?

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
---