jpos EE

Aya Srhan

Dec 23, 2021, 11:47:19 AM12/23/21
to jPOS Users
hi guys i am just started with jpos and i want to know how to save isomsg to a databse
and do i need to read all jpos EE to learn how

Mark Salter

Dec 23, 2021, 1:03:13 PM12/23/21
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Don;t just keep asking the same question over and over across mailgroups..
... try asking a smart question instead :-

On 23/12/2021 16:47, Aya Srhan wrote:
> hi guys i am just started with jpos and i want to know how to save
> isomsg to a databse

Why do you think you want to do this?

What database solution have your chosen? Why?

What are your production data PCI requirements; how do you intend to
encrypt or otherwise protect the sensitive parts?

What insert and retrieval rates are you needing? Why?

> and do i need to read all jpos EE to learn how
You want to serialise a jave object (or a representation of one) to a
database, nothing jPOS or jPOS-EE specific there, so no you don't need
to know all about jPOS or jPOS-EE to do so, but you will be needing a
source of ISOMsgs to save and your own answer to the above questions.

--
MarkS...@pm.me

OpenPGP_signature
publickey - "marksalter@protonmail.com" - c18a77dc.asc
signature.asc

Aya Srhan

Dec 31, 2021, 1:30:22 AM12/31/21
to jPOS Users
hi there thank you for response
i want to save iso fields that coming for me from log file to database
and that all my boss told me and i am just start up to jpos
i read in old chat the we can achieve this using jposEE and  Hibernate   but this chat was in 2012.do we still use it
and can u give me steps to achive that like where the db will fetch thos msgs is it from TM can u explian to me in very basic details iam very hopless and feel stubid