jpos gateway send and receive message in two way (two way channel)

Paul Do

Sep 8, 2022, 7:44:38 AMSep 8
to jPOS Users
Hi guys,
I have created jpos gateway as follow:
My Client <-----> JPOS [Q2 server --- TXNMGR --- MUX -- Channel Adaptor] <-----> My Server.
Message sends from My Client to JPOS to My Server is ok, and then My Client I could get feed back from My Server. This case is done.
Now I want to send message from My Server to JPOS to My Client and My server must get feed back from My Client.
How can I do that? Pls help me to detail the solution.
Thanks a lot.

Alejandro Revilla

Sep 12, 2022, 9:32:01 PMSep 12
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Use an ISORequestListener in your MUX (right side of the link). From that request listener, locate your Q2 server (on the left side) using the NameRegistrar and use the server's lastConnectedISOChannel to get a hold on the client's channel where you can send a message.

Problem is if you have more than one client connection, you wouldn't know which one to use.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
---