Send Request to Connected Client from Server

Tobias Aditya

Jan 9, 2023, 2:14:49 AM1/9/23
to jPOS Users
Hi, I'm new to jpos. I'm currently implementing from this faq (https://jpos.org/faq/qserver_as_client.html)

I have a situation where I have a server and 2 clients connected to it. I can call mux.request to send to the last connected client between the two. Is there any way to make it so that I can request to a specific client, such as by host name?

Thank you.

igor skljar

Jan 9, 2023, 3:36:51 AM1/9/23
to jPOS Users
Hi
You can also use <send-request>RR</send-request> to send in round-robin fashion and <send-request>ALL</send-request> to send to all connected clients

понедельник, 9 января 2023 г. в 09:14:49 UTC+2, tobias...@gmail.com:

Mark Salter

Jan 9, 2023, 4:00:49 AM1/9/23
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you need dedicated connections for each Client you need to make requests of.

--
Mark

Sent from Proton Mail mobile