muxpool not working

Herman

Jun 14, 2024, 2:16:29 AMJun 14
to jPOS Users
Why the mux is not connecting. I was just trying to connect to 2 servers.
<mux class="org.jpos.q2.iso.MUXPool" logger="Q2" name="svs-mux">
    <muxes>visa-mux1 visa-mux2</muxes>
    <strategy>round-robin</strategy>
</mux>

MUXPool mux = (MUXPool) NameRegistrar.getIfExists("mux.svs-mux");
System.out.println(mux.isConnected());
mux object is returning null why?

Mark Salter

Jun 14, 2024, 1:24:53 PMJun 14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

I can't see anything obvious, but can I check you are executing that NameRogistrar.getIfExists within the vm you have q2 deployed in?

Does your q2 log show the MUXPool being deployed correctly too as well as the MUXs that form the pool, are these deployed before the MUXPool successfully?

--
Mark

Jun 14, 2024, 1:31:57 PMJun 14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

Is any of the connected?

El 13/06/24 a las 23:59, Herman escribió:
jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
---
Andrés Alcarraz

Andrés Alcarraz

Jun 14, 2024, 1:50:58 PMJun 14
to 'Mark Salter' via jPOS Users

Sorry, I didn’t see the last line in the code extract. The question then, is not why the mux is not connecting, but why is null?

In that case, in addition to what Mark says, other possibility is you are trying to get the mux before it is registered. Resgistration is done in the start phase, most objects are configured during the init which is earlier.

So, if you are trying to get the mux, for instance, in the setConfiguration method of a transaction participant, you will not get it.