Re: About the jpos client simulator

Message has been deleted

murtuza chhil

May 23, 2022, 10:08:09 PM5/23/22
to jPOS Users

> Are the iso messages received auto-generated every time or is there an xml file containing all those messages for testing ?
http://jpos.org/doc/jPOS-EE.pdf. (chapter 10)

The graph (ISOMeter) is simply showing you if the line is active (transactions flowing means spikes request response  , flat line means no transactions).
You can design your own GUI, they are swing components and there is a xml way for defining it.
Also look at

-chhil

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 4:33:51 PM UTC+5:30 omar.h...@leanovia.com wrote:
Hello , I read the programmers guide and other tutorials , now I used the jpos template  , and I configured the host and port settings to finally be able to run the client simulator .

2 windows containing details about the simulator popped out ( as you can see below) and I have a couple questions:

Can someone please explain to me what the live diagram in the simulator window is used for ?
Are the iso messages received auto-generated every time or is there an xml file containing all those messages for testing ?
Is there a possibility for me to have a server terminal where I can only see the messages received , and another one to display the responses sent by the server ? ( I use gradle run and there's a lot of info displayed other than the client/server input and response )

I apologise if my questions are a bit trivial to some of you , I'm new to this and I'm trying my best to learn and do the tasks I'm assigned in time as well ) .