Field 48

Aaron Kwabina

May 15, 2024, 5:17:53 AMMay 15
to jPOS Users
Hello all,

In field 48, tag P10 what are the element containing the key value of the message authentication key value to be considered during session.

Mark Salter

May 15, 2024, 5:19:31 AMMay 15
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

Any detail of scheme or protocol available to provide context for your question!?

--
Mark

Sent from Proton Mail Android

May 15, 2024, 12:12:05 PMMay 15
to jPOS Users
So this is a key exchange between acquirer and center. Center sent key exchange in field 48 P10 and we are to respond to it but we have to the know element containing the key value of the message authentication key value to be considered. So basically, which fields need to be considered when calculating mac
FLD (048) : (038) :                                                                         .
                  >Tag: 'P10' : ( TPK/AWK
we are to respond with a success

Mark Salter

May 15, 2024, 2:56:34 PMMay 15
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

You need to ask the owners of this 'Center' or refer to their documentation.

My hope was you night be referring to a common scheme, but it appears you are not.