custom code

ms great

Dec 12, 2021, 2:57:05 AM12/12/21
to jPOS Users
Hi guys
i just started learning jpos two weeks ago and i finished the tutorials and diving deep in jpos  programming guide but in tutorial two said that i can add my custom code and my question is should i add it as .java file or run it in main like any java code

Alejandro Revilla

Dec 13, 2021, 12:15:08 PM12/13/21
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you use the jPOS Template (https://github.com/jpos/jPOS-template) as a starting point for your jPOS project.

There are two branches: `master` for simple projects, `multimodule` for more complex ones.

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 4:57 AM ms great <txtb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys
i just started learning jpos two weeks ago and i finished the tutorials and diving deep in jpos  programming guide but in tutorial two said that i can add my custom code and my question is should i add it as .java file or run it in main like any java code

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
---