Looking for GenericPackager XMLs for Mastercard specs

瀏覽次數:25 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris Simmons

未讀,
2022年11月23日 下午2:44:252022/11/23
收件者:jPOS Users
Hi. I'm new to jPOS, so please forgive me for any misconceptions or newbie questions. Do we have open-source GenericPackager XMLs anywhere? I understand that the XMLs are easy enough to write, but I also figure that many of us need the same XMLs to interact with the same networks. Right now I need one for the issuer side of Mastercard's dual-message auth system.

Alejandro Revilla

未讀,
2022年11月23日 下午2:50:302022/11/23
收件者:jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Those are not part of the open source project, mostly because sometimes these specs are not publicly available.

You can start off iso93binary.xml (available in src/main/resources/packager) and you'll have to tweak some of the private fields.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 4:44 PM 'Chris Simmons' via jPOS Users <jpos-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi. I'm new to jPOS, so please forgive me for any misconceptions or newbie questions. Do we have open-source GenericPackager XMLs anywhere? I understand that the XMLs are easy enough to write, but I also figure that many of us need the same XMLs to interact with the same networks. Right now I need one for the issuer side of Mastercard's dual-message auth system.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
---

Chris Simmons

未讀,
2022年11月23日 下午3:29:052022/11/23
收件者:jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick response! That makes sense.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jPOS Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CAAgSK%3Dm4rz8GZo2p3WC2SLVryBJrztZ2CGrszoL_xTi%2BcAH0-g%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Chris Simmons
回覆所有人