What Channel/Packager should I use for Neapay simulator

Divvya Mehta

Aug 30, 2022, 8:54:29 AM8/30/22
to jPOS Users
I am trying to simulate using Neapay's simulator but unable to parse ISOMessage.
Any specific channel or packager that I should be using here ?

Constantino Voulgaris

Aug 30, 2022, 9:16:30 AM8/30/22
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
I remember helping a bunch of companies with Neapay's sims, but in each case it would depend on what you were simulating, if VISA, Mastercard, Rupay, etc. The jPOS APIs have a few starting points for v87 and 93 of iSO-8583.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 8:54 AM Divvya Mehta <div...@upswing.one> wrote:
I am trying to simulate using Neapay's simulator but unable to parse ISOMessage.
Any specific channel or packager that I should be using here ?

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
---