BPC Smartvista

Goodangel.Matope

Feb 25, 2023, 6:14:44 AM2/25/23
to jPOS Users
I am trying to connect to BPC Smartvista switch. Has anyone managed to do so? I would like pointers on the channel type and possibly packager xml

cap10mycap10

Feb 28, 2023, 9:33:08 AM2/28/23
to jPOS Users
Do you have traces of successful messages,  If you do I could use the messages to work backwards and come up with the correct packager.

Goodangel.Matope

Jun 19, 2023, 3:54:08 AM6/19/23
to jPOS Users
For those who might be looking for this, I have attached a packager that is currently working for BPC SmartVista I have only updated the fields that are in use.

On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 13:14:44 UTC+2 Goodangel.Matope wrote:
smartvista_packager.xml