R.I.P. Andrew Gold

Gerardo (Crusader)

Jun 5, 2011, 1:25:42 PM6/5/11
to John Payne Music
I thought I post the news of Andrew Gold's passing here since ASIA
covered two of his songs, "Wherever You Are" and "Ready To Go Home",
on the 'AURA' album. http://www.undercover.fm/news/14973-andrew-gold-dies-from-heart-attack-at-59

Gerardo

John Sposato

Jun 5, 2011, 6:55:34 PM6/5/11
to jpm...@googlegroups.com
He was an honourary member of 10cc, and he sang "Thank You for Being a Friend", which was later covered for a little show called The Golden Girls.
There is something from JP on Gold on the AFJP site.  He will be missed.

I thought I post the news of Andrew Gold's passing here since ASIA
covered two of his songs, "Wherever You Are" and "Ready To Go Home",
on the 'AURA' album. http://www.undercoverfm/news/14973-andrew-gold-dies-from-heart-attack-at-59

Gerardo

NEW Zoner Photo Studio Free - is a free program for every step in the process
of managing, editing, and sharing pictures. --- freephotostudio.com