ALPHA Classic Rock Radio

Gerardo (Crusader)

Oct 19, 2011, 3:42:27 PM10/19/11
to John Payne Music
Hi all,

Just to let you know I've converted my internet radio station into a
Classic Rock station. It has all the usual suspects plus some more
obscure and/or forgotten acts. Of course, there's a lot of ASIA songs
from both eras plus some John Payne solo and related projects. As of
today, I have a 40 hour plus playlist. If you are interested in
listening, here's the link: http://myradiogbr.blogspot.com/

Of interest, from JP-related material, I have on the playlist the
title track of JP's 'Decoding the Lost Symbol' EP, the song "Save Me"
from Lisa LaRue's 'Transformation 2012', Lana Lane's "Through the
Fire" (Lana is Erik Norlander's wife), Guthrie Govan's "Waves", a few
songs from Michael Sturgis (former ASIA drummer) hard rock band 21
GUNS, Unruly Child (Jay Schellen's other band) "Very First Time" from
their most recent 'Worlds Collide" cd, Greg X "How to Love" (I think I
read somewhere the song was produced by JP), the original version of
"Desire" from JP and Andy Nye's THE PASSION cd and, again, lots of
ASIA/ASIA-related from both eras.

Any feedback (good or bad) is appreciated. Let me know if the link
works. Best regards,

Gerardo (Desperately awaiting the new ASIA FJP) album ;-)