new AFJP promo photos

Erik (AFJP Web Guy)

Aug 18, 2011, 8:47:38 PM8/18/11
to jpm...@googlegroups.com
While in Hollister, CA we took the opportunity to do a photo shoot with new member Bruce. Hopefully you'll see 3 images attached to this message, which are some of the shots from the session.
AFJP-2011-BW-FINAL-750px.jpg
AFJP-2011-color-FINAL-750px.jpg
_MG_0047-group2e-700px.jpg

tim sutherland

Aug 18, 2011, 9:31:32 PM8/18/11
to jpm...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, now if I were to choose...
Personally, I like the colorized version of the 2 duplicates ~ they seem to pop better, more detail & you can actually see what JP has on his head ;)

While in Hollister, CA we took the opportunity to do a photo shoot with new member Bruce. Hopefully you'll see 3 images attached to this message, which are some of the shots from the session. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "John Payne Music" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jpmusic/-/gBLrdBSV4x0J.