Matts

johnpa...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2008, 2:24:48 AM10/4/08
to John Payne Music
I'm in the studio right now but I'd thought I'd put you out of your
misery.
Matts played the solo on Crime of the Heart.
There!

Best
John

Claudio Momberg

Oct 4, 2008, 2:27:30 AM10/4/08
to jpm...@googlegroups.com
John, you're our hero!  :-)
cheers

Claudio

PS - myself also back to the studio :-)

Marc Catchpole

Oct 4, 2008, 2:29:08 AM10/4/08
to jpm...@googlegroups.com
Cheers, John - thanks for clearing that one up!

Good luck with your 'knob twiddling'!

Marc, Hampshire, England.

Marc Catchpole

Oct 4, 2008, 2:31:52 AM10/4/08
to jpm...@googlegroups.com

Me busy wiring UP studio…

John<BR

Jeri Unselt

Oct 4, 2008, 2:39:51 AM10/4/08
to jpm...@googlegroups.com
Me cleaning up my excuse for a studio. laptop and microphone.  I'm a total dweeb, I've been podcasting almost a year and it's just now that I've learned to raise the resolution on the mp3 files from 132 to 192 to make the sound quality better.  Why didn't I think of this sooner?  AHHH!!

:)

Jeri

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Marc Catchpole <marc.a.c...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Me busy wiring UP studio…

Thanx John, and I thought my list was complete :)

On Oct 4, 8:39 am, "Jeri Unselt" <walkerdependentmusic...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Me cleaning up my excuse for a studio. laptop and microphone.  I'm a total
> dweeb, I've been podcasting almost a year and it's just now that I've
> learned to raise the resolution on the mp3 files from 132 to 192 to make the
> sound quality better.  Why didn't I think of this sooner?  AHHH!!
> :)
>
> Jeri
>
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Marc Catchpole <
>
> marc.a.catchp...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> >  Me busy wiring UP studio…

crusader

Oct 5, 2008, 9:54:30 AM10/5/08
to John Payne Music
Guys,

The US version of 'Aqua' does list Mats Johannson in the liner notes
in the musical thanks area. It says, Musical Thanks to: Steve Rodford,
Greg Hart, Andrew Greasly, John Willoughby, Michael Sturgis, Preston
Heyman, Ben Robbins, Mats Johannson, Tom Blades, Scott Gorham, Adrian
Dessent. Cheers,

Gerardo (Crusader)

On Oct 4, 2:24 am, "johnpaynea...@gmail.com" <johnpaynea...@gmail.com>