Help with code welcome. jPlayer pause when toggling browser tabs.

Jiri Sita

Jul 19, 2019, 1:58:15 AM7/19/19
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hi there,

is there anyone who could help me with jPlayer code please?

I would like jPlayer to pause when I toggle browser tab and start playing again when I come back.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Jiri

James Graham

Jul 19, 2019, 8:45:12 PM7/19/19
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
In the page events you will find what you need.
Onfocus event would be where I would start. When focus changes toggle pause play. This could cause a problem of getting out of sync if it does on some browsers, you will need to add code to query the event and query JPlayer play status.
Write me back privately if you need further assistance

Sent from my iPhone