AutoPlay list

Ariel Pena

Feb 8, 2022, 6:12:31 AM2/8/22
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hey Guys I am looking into switching from my current player Wimpy to Jquery and have some questions. My music forlder has around 1000 + songs. currently I have a pho script that scan the folder and creates a random playlist of 20 songs. Is ths possible with query?

James Graham

Feb 8, 2022, 1:19:20 PM2/8/22
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Ariel,
Sure pretty straight forward.
Start with playlist. Read about managing the list with add remove.
Query your database for the 20 songs using a database allows searching like genre.
With the urls song title artist in an array you add them in a loop to the empty playlist.
And play.
If you need help with a solution write me back
James
Software specialties

Sent from my iPhone