jplayer not working in new iOS on iphone and ipad

hilarya...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 8:35:41 AM3/16/21
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Have a playlist jplayer working fine for years and is still OK in all formats apart from the most recent software updates (14) on my iphone and ipad. The music list has disappeared. I'm not a js expert so have obviously done something wrong as the demo of the jplayer.org playlist looks fine on the phone, but not my version!  I'm struggling to find out why this has happened. -  jonphilibert.com/jukebox.htm. There are a lot of songs, which could be cut down but I don't think that's the reason as I tried cutting some, with no effect. images below show what it should look like and what it actually looks like on my phone. Any help gratefully accepted
Thanks, Hilary
IMG_0301.PNG
IMG_0139.PNG

Miles Daffin

Mar 21, 2021, 7:19:51 AM3/21/21
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Dude. You need to use the Safari web inspector to get behind the scenes and see what's failing:

Miles
--
Miles Daffin

Skype: miles.daffin