Flash

DEEJAY BOZIAH

May 9, 2020, 11:37:08 PM5/9/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I am using a template to build a website, it is using jplayer for the audio .The website is also prompting for adobe flash update inside the jplayer container. With Flash going away soon, how can fix the flash update message to make have users satisfactory interaction.

Nick C

Jun 6, 2020, 5:03:30 PM6/6/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
If this problem still exists and you have a public-view of the website, send me the link and I'll see what I can find.  I think the flash notice is only shown when the media specified can't be played natively by the browser being used, which is not common unless you are using strange media.  I think you can also change which formats are supplied and the player type preferred in the jPlayer constructor, if I recall correctly.  Again, I'm happy to have a look at your code and see if anything jumps out if you'd like.

Nick C
(jPlaylister author, jPlayer user for a while)

DEEJAY BOZIAH

Jun 7, 2020, 1:53:19 PM6/7/20
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
This was solved.Thank you.