Include new song in the middle of the playlist

Marcio Reis

May 13, 2021, 6:45:24 PM5/13/21
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Guys, I would like to know if it is possible to include a song in the middle of the playlist.
Thanks

Noah Paczinski

Feb 8, 2022, 6:12:31 AM2/8/22
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
lol

James Graham

Feb 8, 2022, 1:21:07 PM2/8/22
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
The play list is an array. Manipulate the array to insert a song in the middle of the playlist
James

Sent from my iPhone