How do I contribute?

Miles Daffin

Sep 12, 2019, 12:59:38 PM9/12/19
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have implemented jPlayer scaling for an app I have created. App looks like this in case you are interested:

image.png

The scaling code is pure css and does not use 'transform: scale' as this causes layout problems. It uses variables and css calculations to scale all the various sizes so that the whole thing can be made bigger and smaller as you need. Images are all svg so everything stays sharp at any scale.

How might I contribute this back? It was based on a pre-release version of Circle Player called 'Halo' that I got from Mark Boas some time ago.

(By the way, this is the same app that I am having trouble with when using Workbox to cache the mp3 files. The scrub bar doesn't work with cached mp3.)

Cheers,

Miles
--
Miles Daffin

Skype: miles.daffin
Mobile: +44 (0)7455 93 45 92

Maboa

Apr 15, 2020, 5:01:09 AM4/15/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hi Miles - this looks great!

If you have it as an open source repo on GitHub or similar we can definitely link to it.

Best

Mark B

Nick C

Jun 6, 2020, 5:07:05 PM6/6/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Was this ever posted anywhere?  I'd love to see it and see if I could implement it!

NIck C

Miles Daffin

Jun 7, 2020, 12:24:06 PM6/7/20
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I'll pull the code out of the project and post it when I get a minute. The important changes are: uses SVG only and is scalable using CSS calc so stays sharp and no layout problems like you get with CSS transform scale.

--
Miles Daffin
+44 (0)7455 934 592

DEEJAY BOZIAH