problem with song repeating itself

Tonci Bakotin

Dec 4, 2020, 11:18:43 AM12/4/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery

hi, on our website

player keeps repeating the same song, and there is no visual representation whether repeat function is enabled or not.

Please help,

THX

Jonathan2

Dec 4, 2020, 11:35:20 AM12/4/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I think it is possibly time to look for another player. jplayer was last updated almost 4 years ago, and appears to have problems with current versions of jquery and some browsers.

I loved jplayer back in the day and thank the team for innovating and developing it. However, for the reasons above, I had to move on.

I personally chose https://github.com/ableplayer/ableplayer/tree/develop because of the inbuilt playlist configuration. It might be a slightly steeper learning curve than these alternatives:

This first one is the only one I know of apart from AblePlayer to have a playlist option (plugin)

https://github.com/sampotts/plyr < 18.7k stars, last updated 21 days ago

https://github.com/paypal/accessible-html5-video-player < 2.3k stars, last updated Sept 2020

Good luck!

Tonci Bakotin

Dec 4, 2020, 12:37:49 PM12/4/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
THX!!!