jplayer not working in safari browser

Vinod Tiwari

Jul 5, 2020, 2:45:07 AM7/5/20
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Jplayer is not working in safari browser only while chrome ,firfox and microsoft edge browser working fine. please help.

Thank you in advance

Miles Daffin

Jul 5, 2020, 9:47:31 AM7/5/20
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I have yet to find a recent browser that jPlayer won't work in, including Safari. I have used it extensively in a progressive web app that's just been released:

'Not working' tells people nothing. How? In what respect? When? Under what conditions? If you want help on this (or any other) technical forum you need to provide more information.

For instance:
  1. A link to a page containing the code you say does not work.
  2. The version of the OS/browser you say your code does not work in.
  3. A description of what you have done, or were doing, when the problem occurred.
  4. A description of your expectations - what you expected to happen when the problem occurred.
  5. A description of what actually happened.
In this way someone with time to spare might actually be able to help you get somewhere. Without this information there is little that anyone can do.

Miles