Use of Word Collections?

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

AT N

未讀,
2022年10月5日 晚上7:32:242022/10/5
收件者:JPhotoTagger Users English

Hello,

I know that it is certainly described in the manual, but in German language...
I would like to know the use of Word Collections.

Thanks for your help.

Elmar Baumann

未讀,
2022年10月6日 下午1:25:282022/10/6
收件者:jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com、AT N
Am 06.10.22 um 01:32 schrieb AT N:
> I would like to know the use of *Word Collections.*

Hello,

Word Collections is a set of words which appears in the edit panel. A
click on a word assigns it as a keyword to the selected images. Per
default the last used keywords are displayed. If you instead display a
word collection, you can assign common keywords quick to a set of
images. E.g. you can define a Word Collection "Animals" with words such
as "cat", "dog", "bird", ... or more specific words - that depends on
you. If you switch between different sets, it can be a more efficient
way to apply keywords than typing them or dragging and dropping.

Regards,
Elmar
--
http://www.elmar-baumann.de/fotografie/