Error message while importing keywords

AT N

Oct 3, 2022, 3:16:18 PM10/3/22
to JPhotoTagger Users English

Hello,

I am trying to insert a large set of keywords.
When I am importing the keywords file, the import often fails with a message like this one:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 233 > 13

I have tried to increase memory settings on the java command line but I see no improvement.

Thanks for your help.

Elmar Baumann

Oct 3, 2022, 3:34:17 PM10/3/22
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, AT N
Hello,

do you have a large XML keywords file so that I can reproduce this? Thanks.

Regards, Elmar

AT N

Oct 3, 2022, 6:49:22 PM10/3/22
to JPhotoTagger Users English
Can I send it to this mailbox info (*at*) jphototagger.org ?

Elmar Baumann

Oct 4, 2022, 12:55:00 AM10/4/22
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, AT N
> Can I send it to this mailbox *info (*at*) jphototagger.org* ?
Hello,

You can send it to e...@elmar-baumann.de. I don't know how long I will
keep the jphototagger.org domain (costs and no income).

Regards,
Elmar
--
http://www.elmar-baumann.de/fotografie/

Elmar

Oct 5, 2022, 11:42:05 AM10/5/22
to JPhotoTagger Users English
This issue is fixed in the current JPhotoTagger version 1.1.2.

Regards,
Elmar

AT N

Oct 5, 2022, 7:20:48 PM10/5/22
to JPhotoTagger Users English
I have installed the version 1.1.2.
Thanks for your fast feedback!

Note: there is no more progress bar visible while importing the keywords.

Elmar Baumann

Oct 6, 2022, 1:16:33 PM10/6/22
Am 06.10.22 um 01:20 schrieb AT N:
> Note: there is no more progress bar visible while importing the keywords.
Yes, that's a side effect of the fix. To fix that would take some time.
Usually a keywords import is less than a second and even an amount of
thousand and more keywords should not take significantly more time.

Thanks for the report. This may be fixed in a future release. I opened
an issue https://github.com/ebaumann/jphototagger/issues/24 to address that.

Elmar

Oct 7, 2022, 3:28:21 PM10/7/22
to JPhotoTagger Users English
The progress bar issue is fixed in version 1.1.3.

AT N

Oct 7, 2022, 6:45:13 PM10/7/22
to JPhotoTagger Users English
I have installed the version 1.1.3 : it's OK for the progress bar!