Problem - PC Change - Export / Import

theresa...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013, 1:47:40 PM8/11/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a problem to get the keywords running on my new PC.
I exported the JPhotoTagger file on my old PC and imported it on my new one.

Next I copied the pictures to my new PC and ran the XMP file import over all folders.
Now the problem is, that only the first picture in each (Windows) folder is showing up within JPhotoTagger when using the keyword filter.

Can anyone help me and give me a hint how to fix this problem?

Thank you very much,
Theresa

theresa...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013, 1:53:15 PM8/11/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com
I had a closer look at the XMP files and it seems that all tags are working for pictures which have the "DateCreated" field.
But for those, which haven't got it, the keyword search isn't working :/

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Theresa

Elmar Baumann

Aug 11, 2013, 3:21:35 PM8/11/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, theresa...@gmail.com
Am 11.08.2013 19:53, schrieb theresa...@gmail.com:
> I had a closer look at the XMP files and it seems that all tags are
> working for pictures which have the "DateCreated" field.
> But for those, which haven't got it, the keyword search isn't working :/

Hello,

a "JPhotoTagger file" doesn't exist (previous report). You have to copy
the image files *plus* the XMP files on the new drive, that's all. A XMP
import from the tools menu does read embedded XMP *not* JPhotoTagger's
XMP. To re-read file's either select the folder or use "File > Read
folders".

Regards,
Elmar
--