Exported keywords tree - bugs when importing

Polarbeer

Apr 1, 2013, 5:29:26 AM4/1/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com
Howdie Elmar,

Relating to my attempts on getting JPT work on both on my desktop and laptop computers I have had following problems. I now have latest JPT installed on my desktop and laptop computers. I exported the hierarchical keywords tree from my desktop computer and then imported that data into my laptop computer.

For some reasons all keywords are shown twice on my laptop's JPT. For example keyword "CAR" has a sub-keyword "CAR". I have manually deleted all "double" keywords on my laptop's JPT.

Also not all hierarchies have "survived" the export process. Some sub-keywords have become top-level-keywords so to speak.

Summa summarum: I have to do a lot of manual re-organizing to keywords tree as it was on my desktop computer's JPT.

Hope you can fix this or I'm just doing something wrong. =)

-pb

Elmar Baumann

Apr 1, 2013, 11:30:45 AM4/1/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Polarbeer,

can you send me the exported keywords XML file "JptKeywords.xml" to
reproduce the bug?

Regards,
Elmar
--
http://www.elmar-baumann.de/fotografie/

Elmar Baumann

Apr 2, 2013, 3:17:44 PM4/2/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, Polarbeer
Bug is fixed in Version 0.32.8.
--
http://www.elmar-baumann.de/fotografie/

Polarbeer

Apr 2, 2013, 4:08:15 PM4/2/13
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, Polarbeer
Thanks for the quick update. I will test it too, when I have some free time.

-pb

Elmar Baumann

Apr 3, 2013, 2:35:40 PM4/3/13
Am 02.04.2013 22:08, schrieb Polarbeer:
> I will test it too, when I have some free time.

Hello Polarbeer,

because the bug was in the export, please don't forget to re-export the
keywords tree before importing it.