Find (keyword) dialog box suggestions

AT N

Dec 29, 2023, 10:14:03 PM12/29/23
to JPhotoTagger Users English

Hello,

I am currently updating my keywords database through JPhotoTagger
I am using a lot the "Find keyword…" button in order to find a specific keyword and creating a new keyword hierachically "under" it.

Here are some suggestions for the Find Dialog box:

1.
If the focus is in the "Find" text field, the "Find" button should be the default button (activated with [Return] key).

2.
If the "Find" text field contains already some text (from a previous search), then all the existing text should be selected when the text field get the focus.

Elmar Baumann

Dec 30, 2023, 11:30:13 AM12/30/23
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, AT N
Hello,

Many thanks for the good suggestions. The search dialog is not
self-developed, it's a component of SwingX, which unfortunately is no
longer being developed. I would have to implement the search myself,
which I don't have the time for at the moment.

Regards,
Elmar
--
http://www.elmar-baumann.de/fotografie/