Right-hand tab width and automatic text fields' widths

Polarbeer

Mar 4, 2012, 5:35:37 AM3/4/12
to JPhotoTagger Users English
Howdie,

When writing text especially in "Short description", "Description" and
"Image title" fields, you have to drag the bottom bar of the right
hand tab to see the whole text, that you have entered. At least if you
have all three tabs of UI displayed (Left hand tab, center thumbnails
area, right hand tab) and you don't have a super wide LCD screen.

It would make entering the text easier, if texts fields' widths would
change automatically according to the size of right hand tab. Thus you
could see the whole text, that you are entering.

Regards
-pb

Elmar Baumann

Mar 5, 2012, 3:56:10 PM3/5/12
to jphototagger-...@googlegroups.com, Polarbeer
On 04.03.2012 11:35, Polarbeer wrote:
> It would make entering the text easier, if texts fields' widths would
> change automatically according to the size of right hand tab. Thus you
> could see the whole text, that you are entering.

Hello Polarbeer,

I implemented that. Cite from the changelog of the new version 0.24.2:

Within the edit register the text input fields will be
resized vertically if necessary. To achieve that, now their
width is fixed. You can change the default width through
"Edit > Settings > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous: Width of
the text input fields".

Regards,
Elmar

--