New to the Group

Anshuman Mudaliar

Dec 22, 2016, 10:36:13 AM12/22/16
to JPassion.com: Java Programming
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this group, need your help to learn java programming.

Your guidance would be appreciated.

Regards
Anshu.

Ashesh Singh

Dec 22, 2016, 12:35:49 PM12/22/16
to anshuman...@gmail.com, JPassion.com: Java Programming
Hi Anshuman,

I'll highly recommend John Purcell's free courses on Udemy.com as a great start. They should be on YouTube as well. Look for his Core Java and Multithreading courses there. Also his Java8 Lambda expressions free video tutorial, incase you want to catch up with Java 8 too.

I got bit rusty and my coding style was pretty much pre Java 1.5ish due to my many years into leadership but got up to date so soon with above. Once you're done, I'll recommend his highly discounted paid course on Spring as well. Hope this helps :)

Thanks,
Ashesh

Anshuman Mudaliar

Dec 22, 2016, 12:36:34 PM12/22/16
to Ashesh Singh, JPassion.com: Java Programming
thanks for your suggestion I'll look into it and get back to you.

Regards
Anshuman

On Dec 22, 2016, at 6:33 AM, Anshuman Mudaliar <anshuman...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this group, need your help to learn java programming.

Your guidance would be appreciated.

Regards
Anshu.

Anshuman M.
QA - Senior Manager
S&P Capital IQ, Inc. a Division of Standard & Poor's
McGrawHill Financials