Reminder on 2-day Java REST Programming codecamp Nov 3, 4 this week

0 visningar

Sang Shin

oläst,
29 okt. 2016 05:12:072016-10-29
till

Folks,

Just a reminder we are going to have 2-day Java REST programming
codecamp as planned. As always auditing is free.

Register with the following link

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6351021432209355268

We are going to try to cover as many topics as possible from the
following list.  But I expect we will be able to cover about 60% of these
topics due to time constraint.  Come and code with Passion!
  1. REST introduction - PDF, lab
  2. Tools - PDF, lab
  3. Designing RESTful service - PDF, lab
  4. Resource handling - PDF, lab
  5. Injection annotations - PDF, lab
  6. Content negotiation - PDF, lab
  7. Client programming - PDF, lab
  8. Response handling - PDF, lab
  9. Exception handing - PDF, lab
  10. HATEOAS - PDF, lab
  11. Filters and Interceptors - PDF, lab
  12. Asynch. programming (server side) - PDF, lab
  13. Caching - PDF, lab
  14. Concurrency - PDF, lab
  15. Security Part 1 - PDF, lab
  16. REST best practices (versioning, etc) - PDF, lab
  17. Providers - PDF, lab
  18. Deployment - PDF, lab
  19. Asynch. programming (client side) - PDF, lab

             Sang Shin, sangshi...@gmail.com
  President and Chief Instructor of JPassion.com (JavaPassion.com)
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
          http://twitter.com/javapassion (Tweeter)
            Life is worth living... with Passion!

   Practically Free 3 to 5 days Live, Hands-on, Online Codecamps on
 Java,Spring,Hadoop,HTML5,Ruby/Rails,Grails,JavaScript/jQuery,Android
             http://jpassion.com/codecamps
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra