4-day Java prorgamming codecamp, 1-day Java 8 Lambda codecamp next week

Sang Shin

Aug 16, 2015, 9:26:33 PM8/16/15

Folks,

As you are probably aware, we are going to have 4-day
Java programming and 1-day Java 8 Lambda codecamp
next week.

Auditing these codecamps is completely free so let people
know. (You still nee to be a paying member in order to
get the lab contents, however.)

4-day Java programming codecamp (Aug. 24,25,26,27)
1-day Java 8 Lambda prorgramming codecamp (Aug. 28)
During the Lambda programming code, we will cover the following
two major topics
  • Lambda expression
  • Streams

Attached is the Lambda expression PDF file.  As always the codecamp
will be "extreme" hands-on.

-Sang

             Sang Shin, sangshi...@gmail.com
  President and Chief Instructor of JPassion.com (JavaPassion.com)
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
          http://twitter.com/javapassion (Tweeter)
            Life is worth living... with Passion!

   Practically Free 3 to 5 days Live, Hands-on, Online Codecamps on
 Java,Spring,Hadoop,HTML5,Ruby/Rails,Grails,JavaScript/jQuery,Android
             http://jpassion.com/codecamps
javase8_lambda_expression.pdf