3-day AngularJS codecamp (Auditing is free)

Sang Shin

Jan 25, 2016, 11:05:50 AM1/25/16

Folks, we are conducting 3-day AngularJS codecamp on Feb 11 (Thurs), 12 (Fri), 13 (Sat).
Auditing is free and all you have to do is to register by clicking the link below.
The topics we are going to cover include the following:

-angularjs introduction
   -motivation
   -what is and why AngularJS?
   -helloworld example
   -angularjs components
   -tools

-angularjs features part 1:
   -templates
   -expressions
   -directives
   -modules
   -controllers
   -scopes
   -data-binding
   -app structure

-angularjs features part 2
   -filters
   -forms
   -validations
   -events (ng-click)
   -show and hide

-angularjs features part 3 (if we have time)
    -dependency injection
    -built-in services ($http, $log, $interval)
    -routing
    -RESTful client using $resource

-angularjs features part 4 (if we have time)
    -creating custom service
    -creating custom directive
    -creating custom filter
    -multi-module application
    -animations

-angularjs example app step by step

-angularjs testing

             Sang Shin, sangshi...@gmail.com
  President and Chief Instructor of JPassion.com (JavaPassion.com)
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
          http://twitter.com/javapassion (Tweeter)
            Life is worth living... with Passion!

   Practically Free 3 to 5 days Live, Hands-on, Online Codecamps on
 Java,Spring,Hadoop,HTML5,Ruby/Rails,Grails,JavaScript/jQuery,Android
             http://jpassion.com/codecamps