3-day AngularJS codecamp reminder this week

Sang Shin

Feb 8, 2016, 11:46:21 AM2/8/16

Folks, we are conducting 3-day AngularJS codecamp on Feb 11 (Thurs), 12 (Fri), 13 (Sat).
Auditing is free and all you have to do is to register by clicking the link below.
  • Time:  10:00AM-4:30PM ET (New York time) 8:30PM-3:00AM (India time)
  • Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/323588841683858178
  • Pre-requisites: Some JavaScript programming experience
The topics we are going to cover include the following:

-angularjs introduction
   -motivation
   -what is and why AngularJS?
   -helloworld example
   -angularjs components
   -tools

-angularjs features part 1:
   -templates
   -expressions
   -directives
   -modules
   -controllers
   -scopes
   -data-binding
   -app structure

-angularjs features part 2
   -filters
   -forms
   -validations
   -events (ng-click)
   -show and hide

-angularjs features part 3 (if we have time)
    -dependency injection
    -built-in services ($http, $log, $interval)
    -routing
    -RESTful client using $resource

-angularjs features part 4 (if we have time)
    -creating custom service
    -creating custom directive
    -creating custom filter
    -multi-module application
    -animations

-angularjs example app step by step

-angularjs testing
             Sang Shin, sangshi...@gmail.com
  President and Chief Instructor of JPassion.com (JavaPassion.com)
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
          http://twitter.com/javapassion (Tweeter)
            Life is worth living... with Passion!

   Practically Free 3 to 5 days Live, Hands-on, Online Codecamps on
 Java,Spring,Hadoop,HTML5,Ruby/Rails,Grails,JavaScript/jQuery,Android
             http://jpassion.com/codecamps