2-day Angular 2 Codecamp on Jan 9 and 10 from JPassion.com

Sang Shin

Jan 5, 2017, 11:43:32 AM1/5/17

Folks,

The 2-day Angular 2 codecamp is going to happen as scheduled.
As always, auditing (watching the video) is free but course contents
will be only for paying members.

For registration, please go to the following link

 https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7732470931826647553

The slides that contains contains the lab notes are already posted
to the class website.

The topics we are going to cover include the following: (I doubt we
will be able to cover all these topics in 2 days but we will try
as much as we can)
  1. Introduction to Angular 2 - PDF, Recording
  2. Typescript - PDF, Lab, Recording
  3. Component - PDF, Lab, Recording
  4. Data-binding - PDF, Lab, Recording
  5. Built-in directives - PDF, Lab, Recording
  6. Pipes- PDF, Lab, Recording
  7. Services and DI - PDF, Lab, Recording
  8. Modules - PDF, Lab, Recording
  9. Forms - PDF, Lab, Recording
  10. Routing Part 1 - PDF, Lab, Recording
  11. Routing Part 2 - PDF, Lab, Recording
  12. Http and Observable - PDF, Lab, Recording
  13. Custom directives - PDF, Lab, Recording
  14. Unit testing - PDF, Lab, Recording
  15. End-to-End testing - PDF, Lab, Recording
  16. Security (authentication) - PDF, Lab, Recording
Please install Node.js before coming to the codecamp
if you can.

Also install either Visual Studio Code or WebStorm.
(I am going to demo using Visual Studio Code.)

Thanks.

-Sang

             Sang Shin, sangshi...@gmail.com
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)