NO MEETING 3/22, Next Meeting 4/12 (Easter Sunday Evening)

Judy Goldberger

Mar 18, 2009, 11:57:56 AM3/18/09
to JP Quakers
Good day, Friends!

There will be no meeting of our nonviolence discussion circle this coming Sunday. We will resume meeting in April.

JP Quakers will next meeting for potluck supper (5 p.m.) and meeting for worship (6 p.m.) the second Sunday of April, the 12th, Easter Sunday. Please join us for a joyous and reflective celebration with friends and family.

Our next nonviolence discussion circle will meet Sunday, April 26, at 5 p.m.

Until then, may you be blessed with love and peace and joy.

Judy

Judy Goldberger
857-719-4057
jpqu...@bhfm.org

The great events of this world are not battles and elections and earthquakes and thunderbolts. The great events are babies, for each child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged with humanity, but is still expecting goodwill to become incarnate in each human life.

-- Marian Wright Edelman