4/26: Nonviolence Discussion & Planning / 5/10 Potluck & Worship

Judy Goldberger

Apr 22, 2009, 10:41:48 PM4/22/09
to JP Quakers
Hello Friends!

This coming Sunday, April 26th, is our monthly fourth Sunday discussion circle on nonviolence. 20 Friends and community neighbors came Tuesday to meet Getry Agizah and hear more about the work of Friends Peace Teams in western Kenya. Our discussion will start there (you need not have been there to join us Sunday!), and then move into planning for a youth program in Jamaica Plain over the summer. A number of you have expressed interest in making this happen. Please attend Sunday if you can! If you can't, please call or e-mail Greg, 617-501-6258 or gcw2849 [at] yahoo.com.

Our next potluck and meeting for worship will be Sunday, May 10 (5 p.m. potluck / 6 p.m. worship). I will be out of the country the next two weeks, so I won't be able to send another reminder. Please mark your calendar and join us! Mothers and friends welcome!

For more information about JP Quakers and our meeting space, go to http://groups.google.com/group/jp-quakers/web/about-jp-quakers. If you have any questions about JP Quakers or about Quakerism, please feel free to call or e-mail Greg.

Peace,

Judy